Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Post [5]: What A Strange Week



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!

This week:
This week was a little different for me. I had zero ambition and took a break from daily blogging. I got behind of the posts and by the time I got home from work I didn't want to write the post for the next day. So sorry for it being a slow week! I got a new phone and I've been spending most of my time messing around with that. I went to the Tigers game on Friday hoping they would clinch the division but here I am on Sunday still waiting for them to clinch. It's very stressful. 
The library had another book sale so I took huge advantage of that. Overall, it was a very good week. I'm hoping to catch up on my blog posts for this week and maybe post the ones I missed last week. If not, I will post them next month.


This week on my blog:
Monday: When Not To Write a Review
Wednesday: Rewind: January Favourite
Friday: How I Was Changed As A Reader By The Internet


Next week on my blog: 
Monday: Love and Other Unknown Variables
Tuesday: October TBR
Wednesday: September Recap
Thursday: Used Books Need Love Too
Friday: Free Time Friday
Review: In The Woods


Books read this week:
The Likeness by Tana French (finished)
Slammed by Colleen Hoover


New books this week:
Closer pictures:



How was your week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!