Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Post [2]: Work, Work, and Sleep

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!

This week:
I started work on Tuesday and worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I didn't know someone so young could be so sore. Friday I had off and I went to the Detroit Tigers game. They lost and also I only stayed for three innings and then there was a downpour and the game was in delay. Saturday I worked again. Today I have off so hopefully I'll be getting tons of reading done. I may or may not leave the bed at all. When I wasn't working, I was probably sleeping or wishing I was sleeping. Work is going really well though and I'm enjoying it so far. 


This week on my blog:
Monday: September TBR
Tuesday: August Recap
Wednesday: Wishlist Wednesday


What you'll see this coming week:
Monday: What I Want To See From More Women Characters
Tuesday: Why I Am Thankful for John Green Even If I Don't Like His Books
Wednesday: Review: We Were Liars
Thursday: Are Endings of Books More Important Than The Rest?
Friday: Review: Eleanor & Park
Saturday: TreesofReverie Read-a-thon sign-up
Sunday: The Sunday Post


Books read this week:
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (finished)
Eleven On Top by Janet Evanovich (finished)
Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich


Goals for this week:
-Get a little bit more sleep than I did this week
-Find more reading time
-Read more than 300 pages

Pages read: 433
Goal: 6,000



Stephanie Plum books read: 1
Goal: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!