Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Post [3]: Finding Time to Read



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!

This week:
I worked four days this week. I was so tired basically all week, but it was really good! I worked a 12 hour shift and two four hour shifts. I am still trying to get used to going to work regularly, but it's definitely worth it. I also got my first paycheck which I was super excited about. I even got more reading in than I thought I would. I have read during my lunch breaks at work and read as much as I can at home. I'm slowly learning how to find times to read now that I actually need to do that. We're only four days away from my birthday so I'm getting very excited about that.


This week on my blog:



Next week on my blog:
Monday: Review: Since You've Been Gone
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Wishlist Wednesday
Thursday: [none it's my birthday so I'm taking a day off]
Friday: Birthday Book Haul
Saturday: Favourite place to read
Sunday: The Sunday Post

New books this week:
A few of my library books came in that I've been waiting for!
-In The Woods by Tana French
-Cinder by Marissa Meyer
-Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman



Books read this week:
Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (finished)
Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (finished)
In The Woods by Tana French


Goals for this week:
-Get even more reading done than I did this week
-Finish two library books
-Have a fun birthday


Pages read this week: 618
Total pages: 1051
Goal: 6,000



Stephanie Plum books read this week: 2
Total books: 3
Goal: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!