Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday [2]





Wishlist Wednesday is hosted at Pen to Paper! It's simple: Write about a book that is on your wishlist. Crying can be involved. Then link back to Pen and Paper and look at other people's posts! Maybe you'll find your next favourite book!


My birthday is tomorrow!! So this is a book that I'm hoping to get for my birthday. This is going to be a little different because I've actually read the book. Twice. I just don't own it and I really NEED to so I can read it again and hug it and just cry over it. I read this book twice in one month. I laughed, I cried, and I couldn't wait to read it again. I gave it five stars and wish I could give it 6+ stars. So which book has created such a hole in my heart while it's been gone?



At twenty-two years old, aspiring musician Sydney Blake has a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her good friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter cheating on her with Tori—and she is left trying to decide what to do next.

Sydney becomes captivated by her mysterious neighbor, Ridge Lawson. She can’t take her eyes off him or stop listening to the daily guitar playing he does out on his balcony. She can feel the harmony and vibrations in his music. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either: He seems to have finally found his muse. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one…
It does not surprise me one bit that this book has an almost 4.50 rating on Goodreads with over 30,000 ratings. It's that good. If you see this book, I recommend getting it. It'll make you feel a wide range of emotion, and I don't know about you, but that's what I look for in books. This book is so strong in so many different ways. And it comes with a soundtrack!! Seriously, it's awesome. Get this book. Buy me this book. I will have 15 copies of this book and not complain about it. I love this book and I will cherish it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!