Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday [1]





Wishlist Wednesday is hosted at Pen to Paper! It's simple: Write about a book that is on your wishlist. Crying can be involved. Then link back to Pen and Paper and look at other people's posts! Maybe you'll find your next favourite book. This is my first Wishlist Wednesday and I'm so excited that I found it!

My birthday is in a few weeks, so obviously I have a long list of books on my wishlist, but I would like to spotlight only one this week. There are a few I'd like to choose from, but overall, this book is one that I will probably cry if I got it.

Book: I am Zlatan
Author: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Genre: Non-fiction
Published: November 7, 2011
Original language: Swedish
In his own words, Ibra tells us about his time on the Malmö FF youth squad, and about the dads from the nicer part of town who tried to get him kicked off the team. We get the full story about the conflicts in Ajax, the sale to Juventus, his successes in Italy and the scandal that almost ruined his career. He tells us about the wins with Inter Milan, about Mourinho, and about his most famous goals. He tells us about Helena, the kids, and his life off the pitch. And for the first time ever we get the whole truth about what really happened between him and Pep Guardiola in Barcelona.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s autobiography is a thrilling look behind the scenes of top division football. [via Goodreads] [link to Goodreads]

Zlatan is one of the most known football (Soccer) players in the world. He's known for his awesome goals, his fabulous hair (okay maybe that's just me), and maybe most of all, his arrogance and his "I don't give a shit" attitude. It goes without saying that I love Zlatan. I also love that he came from nothing and has created a life for himself. He's safe and comfortable, something he wasn't always able to say. His life is sometimes hectic, sometimes frustrating, but always a great ride and I can't wait to read it from him. I put this on my birthday list, so hopefully I can get it. If not, I'm buying it for myself and crying about it.

What is your Wishlist Wednesday this week? Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!