Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Post [4]- New Ways to Read!



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
This week:
I worked a few days so I didn't get much reading done on those days, but Thursday was my birthday! I had tons of fun and got some awesome presents. The rest of the weekend I just laid back and read a lot on my new Kindle. Saturday night we went to Outback and it was just a fun night. It was a fun week and even though it was a tad stressful at work, it was still a good work week. 


This week on my blog:
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Wishlist Wednesday
Thursday: [Day off for my birthday]


Next week on my blog:
Monday: When Not To Write a Review
Tuesday: Twitter Reviews 
Wednesday: Flashback to January Favourites
Thursday: How I Was Changed As a Reader By The Internet
Friday: Review: And Then There Were None
Saturday: Monogamy or Polygamy When It Comes To Reading Books?
Sunday: The Sunday Post


Books read this week:
In The Woods by Tana French (finished)
Kept by Jamie Fuchs (finished) short story
Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander (finished)
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Taken by Jamie Fuchs


Pages read this week: 823
Total pages: 1874
Goal: 6,000

Looking at it now, I don't think I'll be able to read 6,000 pages this month. Next month I'll set my sights a little lower. But I like having something big to aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!