Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Sunday Post: New Blog, New Books, New Beth

The Sunday Post


This week:
This week was a little different for me. A few days ago I switched over from WordPress to Blogger. I spent a lot more time trying to figure out WordPress than it took me to actually make posts, so I decided to switch over. I'm loving Blogger so far and I think I'm here to stay, at least until I can get a domain and go explore the Plugins at WP. I also put in an application for a job at an assisted living facility. About three days after that I got a call asking for an interview. Less than two hours after the job interview I got a call saying I had the job. I start this Tuesday! So, life seems totally different now than it did last Sunday. It's a good one, though and I'm really happy.


This week on my blog:
Wednesday: My Reading Quirks
Thursday: Review: Fangirl


What you'll see this coming week:
Monday: September TBR
Tuesday: August Recap
Wednesday:Wishlist Wednesday
Thursday: Review: Anna and the French Kiss
Friday: Free Time Fridays
Saturday: Review: Lola and the Boy Next Door
Sunday: The Sunday Post


Books read this week:
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle (finished)
Since You've Been Gone by Anouska Knight (finished)
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie


Books received this week:
I got four books from the library-
  • And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • In The Woods by Tana French
  • A Tap on the Window by Linwood Barclay
I got Landline by Rainbow Rowell from a giveaway I won.
Boyfriend bought me Rumble by Ellen Hopkins for an early birthday present


Goals for this week:
I'd like to finish a few of the library books that I got this week.
Read at least one Stephanie Plum book (this will be talked about in September TBR) 
I'd like to get a few reviews written that I've been slacking on.
I'd like to read at least 800 pages this week.
Have fun at work and don't get lost.

Have a good week everyone! Happy reading :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my content and respond to it! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Happy reading!